After the incredible roll-out of our CC applications and the amazing response we had in Europe and Asia this summer, the Create Now Tour is now coming to cities across the US, Canada, and more dates in Europe too.
Learn about everything in the Adobe Creative Cloud, whether you’re focused on design, web, mobile, video, sound, digital publishing, photography or simply interested in learning about other parts of the Creative Cloud like Behance integration, DSP-SE and our sync and storage services.
Here’s a little teaser (created by my colleagues Paul and Andy) that’ll give you a visual glimppse of what you might expect to see…
Here’s a list of current cities that you can REGISTER for:
We are kicking off in San Francisco, and then visiting other cities across the US and Canada. Then it's over to Europe again.
- 19 September San Francisco,CA | American Conservatory Theatre
- 26 September Boston, MA | The Charles Hotel
- 1 October Portland, OR | Portland Arts Museum
- 15 October Denver, CO | Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- 17 October Toronto, ON | MaRS Collaboration Centre
- 22 October Chicago, IL | Park West
- 29 October Los Angeles, CA | Regal LA LIVE Stadium 14
- 12 November Washington, D.C. | Fillmore Silver Spring
- 14 November Atlanta, GA | Woodruff Arts Center
- 4 December Seattle, WA | McCaw Hall
There are still dates tentatively scheduled in Las Vegas, Orlando and NYC, so stay tuned for more details.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn about all that Creative Cloud has to offer and connect and chat with your fellow creatives.
Hope to see you at some of these stops!