Adobe Ideas lets you capture and explore ideas in vector format anywhere you go. In this new update there are quite a few features that will make many of you very happy. Let's see what they are:
Three new drawing tools: pencil, brush, marker, and pen tool.
- The new brush tools lets you create marks that vary in thickness depending on the speed you apply to your brush stroke.
- The marker (70% transparency by default) lets you draw as if you were working with felt tips.
- The pen tool lets you draw as if you were using a calligraphic pen.
The ability to rapidly fill closed regions with the paint bucket. Do you remember the times when you had to feverishly paint into larger regions to get them filled with a color? Well, no more.
Ability to duplicate, merge, and flip layers.
- You can now duplicate any layer
- New buttons let you flip selected layers horizontally or verticaly
- A layer can be merged with the layer just below it
Ability to compare previous and current colour selection with the eyedropper.
- The eyedropper now shows you the currently selected color and the one you are about to choose from your image, so that you can quickly understand which color you are choosing in context. A neat feature is that the color picker is offset from where your finger/stylys is so that you get a full view.
So go to your iOS App Store app and update Adobe Ideas to get all of these cool new features.
Remember that you Adobe Ideas, or *.idea files can be synced over the Adobe Creative Cloud so that you find them on your desktop computer when you get back to the office. Also remember that *.idea files open as vector art in Adobe Illustrator.